Spring 2020 Spring is Just Around the Corner! It’s Time to Put on Your Hiking Boots !
Don’t Forget to Book Your Spring Break Mountain Getaway !
CLICK HERE for your exclusive access to our Spring 2020 Newsletter to start planning your Spring Getaway NOW!
- Mountain Laurel, Red Bug, Dogwood – wildflowers will be bursting in the Red River Gorge in just a few weeks
- Butterflies, birds, owls, squirrels, turkeys will be scurrying around the mountainside
- Hiking is amazing at Natural Bridge State Resort Park and in the Red River Gorge in March
- Horseback Riding is available all year long
- The Gorge Underground – kayaking or group exploration on a pontoon – is available all year long
- La Cabana Mexican Restaurant is new and serves fabulous fajitas, burritos, quesadillas – and a full bar
- Trails End Tavern is a great gathering place at Natural Bridge serving famous Kentucky bourbon – and everything else
March 19 is the First Day of Spring 2020 – and you deserve a Spring Break to welcome Spring to The Gorge with those you love!
Visit our Cabin Page and click on your favorite deluxe cabin to see new images and book online – or call the office directly at 606.663.0005 to chat with Lauren or Hunter – and ask about our Repeat Guest, Military and Senior Specials!
We promise to keep you updated on everything new in our neck ‘o the woods via our newsletters, social media, and web site, so stay tuned!
Enjoy “Mountain Laurel” by Leonard Beck to the left, and John Snell’s “Swallowtail Butterfly” to the right.
Dale, Katy, Lauren, Hunter and the New Cleaning/Maintenance Crew in the ‘Holler