July 2016 Family Fun – FREE and LOW-COST !!
EVERY Adventure is OPEN through Labor Day in the Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Resort Park !!
Hey, Summer isn’t over yet! There are 6 more weeks until Labor Day, and a month before most schools start, so don’t miss a chance to create family memories, even if you are counting your pennies! There are plenty of things to see and do for everyone from toddlers to grandparents at budget prices or FREE!
CLICK HERE for your exclusive access to our July Newsletter, which is all about the variety of exciting and FREE or inexpensive adventures still awaiting you in The Gorge during the lazy, crazy days of Summer. Did you know that…
- There are dozens of scenic places for a fun picnic and a place to toss a ball or frisbee?
- The enormous pool at Natural Bridge is the best bargain around for families at just $3 per child and $5 for adults?
- Hiking is free everywhere – including right in Birch Hollow?
- Fishing is free for kids in the Red River Gorge and at Mill Creek Lake, and only a fishing license is needed for adults?
- An old-fashioned drive-in movie theater, a playground, and a craft mall are just minutes away in Stanton?
- Kids will love getting up close and personal with wild critters at the Reptile Zoo and Wild Things of Kentucky in nearby Slade – where kids under 3 are free?
- Birch Hollow offers an unbeatable place to re-connect with your family after a day of invigorating adventure?
Please take a few minutes to check out the variety of family-and-budget-friendly adventures still awaiting everyone this Summer in The Gorge! There is plenty of time before school starts!
What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to find out all the fun things to see, do, and hear in The Gorge and in Birch Hollow, and get your Summer mountain getaway booked while the weather is still perfect for everything the area has to offer!
We promise to keep you updated on everything new in our neck ‘o the woods via our newsletters and our website, so stay tuned!
Dale, Katy, and all the Staff and Crew in the ‘Holler