Spring 2017 Spring has Spring in Birch Hollow, too !!
Wildflowers are blooming everywhere – a delightful gift from Mother Nature !!
If you haven’t seen the Red River Gorge and Birch Hollow in early Spring, you need to grab your hiking boots and come see what you have been missing!
CLICK HERE for your exclusive access to our Spring Newsletter, which features Kentucky’s “hidden treasure” bursting with new life. Did you know that…
- The Gorge is famous for the early Spring showcase of redbuds and dogwoods?
- Indian Creek features Virginia bluebells along its banks?
- Mountain laurel are a luscious shade of pink framing the mountain views for a great photo?
- Birch Hollow features red maple, along with dogwoods and a variety of wildflowers on its hiking trail?
- Brookside is back to being a full-service cabin but now has a new boutique luxury master suite?
- Birch Hollow no longer has or needs an office – check in is easier than ever?
Please take a few minutes to enjoy some of the many captivating Spring images from the collection of our favorite Kentucky photographer John Snell – plus some of our own Spring photos of Birch Hollow – to see what you are missing if you don’t book your Spring getaway NOW!
What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to plan an unforgettable mountain getaway during Spring’s rebirth in The Gorge, or during any season of the year!
We promise to keep you updated on everything new in our neck ‘o the woods via our newsletters and our website, so stay tuned!
Dale, Katy, and all the Staff and Crew in the ‘Holler