Winter 2017 Mother Nature’s Still Showing Off !!
Don’t Miss the Winter Wonderland in The Gorge ~ and Our Winter Special!!
If you haven’t seen Natural Bridge, the Red River Gorge, and Birch Hollow in the Winter, kissed by the snow, you are missing some of Nature’s most magical moments! She saves some of her very best magic for Winter!
CLICK HERE for your exclusive access to our Winter Newsletter, which features Kentucky’s “hidden treasure” adorned by snow and icicles in January. Did you know that…
- The Natural Bridge Sandstone Arch is still awesome this time of year?
- There is an original trail to the Arch that looks lovely covered in snow?
- Beautiful Creation Falls in the Red River Gorge is almost upstaged by incredible icicle formations?
- The waterfall and brook that flows throughout Birch Hollow have its own magic during the Winter?
- If you act fast, you can save a whopping 33% on a 3-day stay anytime in 2017?
- Valentine’s Day in your favorite cabin, enjoying a cozy fireplace and a bubbling hot tub, is a fabulous treat for you and the one you love?
- Spring Break will be here before you know it, so it’s smart to plan for it now – while you can get a Winter Special deal?
- Birch Hollow offers an unbeatable place to re-connect with your loved ones after an inspiring day viewing the miracles of Mother Nature any time of the year?
Please take a few minutes to enjoy some brand new, beautiful Winter images just captured January 7, 2017, by a Kentucky photographer that we just discovered – Leonard Beck – then call us to take advantage of our spectacular Winter Special!
What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to plan an unforgettable mountain getaway during Winter’s magical display, or any season of the year!
We promise to keep you updated on everything new in our neck ‘o the woods via our newsletters and our website, so stay tuned!
Dale, Katy, and all the Staff and Crew in the ‘Holler