September 2017 Nature loves to show off her colors in the Fall !!
Don’t miss the incredible display of Autumn colors in The Gorge !!
If you haven’t seen Natural Bridge and the Red River Gorge in the Fall, you have missed one of Nature’s most spectacular gifts to the world! A picture is worth a thousand words, but NOTHING compares to seeing the breathtaking hues of Autumn with your very own eyes!
CLICK HERE for your exclusive access to our September Newsletter, which is all about the awesome beauty of Nature unfolding before us mere mortals in The Gorge. Did you know that…
- The Natural Bridge Sandstone Arch is the most popular vantage point in the Daniel Boone National Forest for seeing the soaring kaleidoscope of Fall colors in October?
- Autumn-at-RRG-and-NB-Newsletter-10 The 78 ft long and 65 ft high arch was created over a period of millions of years and is the most visited arch in Kentucky?
- There are 12 hiking trails covering over 20 miles at Natural Bridge State Resort Park for adventurous hikers who enjoy a challenge?
- The sky lift to Natural Bridge is open until the end of October and offers a relaxing ride and easy walk to the arch, as well as to several other famous sites?
- Pets are NOT allowed at Natural Bridge State Resort Park, but all trails are open to pets in the Red River Gorge as long as you have complete control of your pet.
- There are over 40 hiking trails in the Red River Gorge, and you can reach some of the most magnificent rock formations, arches, and views only if you hike to them?
- Just driving through the 17 miles of the Red River Gorge and stopping at easily accessible vantage points such as Chimney Rock and Devil’s Canyon, offer an amazing panorama in the Fall, even if you aren’t an avid hiker?
- Birch Hollow offers an unbeatable place to re-connect with your loved ones after an inspiring day viewing the miraculous colors of Mother Nature – and we have our very own private hiking trail?
Please take a few minutes to enjoy some beautiful Autumn images by our favorite Kentucky photographer John W. Snell, plus some fun shots shared by a Louisville hiking club, and get on over here to feast your eyes on this natural wonderland in its glory!
What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to plan an unforgettable Fall mountain getaway during the most spectacular time of the year!
We promise to keep you updated on everything new in our neck ‘o the woods via our newsletters and our website, so stay tuned!
Dale, Katy, and all the Staff and Crew in the ‘Holler