Summer 2018 Whoo-hoo! Summer FUN is FINALLY here !!!!!
There are so many adventures waiting for you in The Gorge – beginning Memorial Day Weekend !!
It was a very long winter, followed by a very late Spring, but Summer is coming soon – and all the Summer adventures are kick-started this weekend!
CLICK HERE for your exclusive access to our Summer 2018 Newsletter, which is all about new things happening in Slade, in the Red River Gorge, and at Natural Bridge State Resort Park. Did you know that…
- The new Slade Welcome Center is open and makes a great first stop for new visitors?
- Torrent Falls Climbing Adventures has a new name and new owners?
- Thrillsville’s cavern adventure has a new name and now offers a guided tour below the Earth’s surface?
- Red River Adventures has a new owner and manager and has expanded to Lake Reba?
- A brand new place to shop for eccentric, unique gifts just opened in Slade?
- The famous Daniel Boone Trading Post has a new look and is a fabulous place to eat and shop?
- All your favorite adventures are still here – swimming at Natural Bridge and in the Red River in the Gorge, the sky lift, rock climbing, zip lining, kayaking, hiking, fishing…
- All of the cabins in Birch Hollow have a new look and are filling up fast for summer?
Please take a few minutes to look over a longer newsletter for this summer, as there are so many new happenings in the area we couldn’t get them all on two pages! Meet some new owners, consider some new adventures, enjoy expanded shopping and dining opportunities, and get on over here with those you love to create summer memories that will last a lifetime!
What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to plan an unforgettable Summer 2018 mountain getaway during the lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer!
We promise to keep you updated on everything new in our neck ‘o the woods via our newsletters and our website, so stay tuned!
Dale, Katy, and all the Staff and Crew in the ‘Holler